When students start an in-class project or challenge, they are given an option to create teams.
From their dashboard, students can access all the teams they are a part of in the "Teams" tab.
Once they've entered the team page, students can track team progress, add or remove members from their team, and collectively receive recommendations from their industry partner.
- Ability to add or remove team members.
- Student team progress is filtered by state, which include:
- Action Required - students have to take an action by submitting to a project or milestone, and employers by providing a rating.
- Pending - members are waiting for another member to take action.
- Completed - teams that have received a rating by an employer.
- Expired - teams have gone a month over the project's due date, or have not submitted anything for 4 months.