Educators can refer a company from their own network to work with their class on Riipen. As a company referred from your personal network rather from Riipen's network, the company will be waived the subscription fee, and will have full access to your school portal.
There are 2 ways an educator can refer companies from their network.
A) If you're an educator of a course:
- Click the "Invite Companies" button on your assignment page.
- Enter the emails of all the contacts you'd like to invite.
- Write a brief introduction message about your assignment and why you think this would be a good fit.
- Hit send! This will send your assignment page along with your introduction message to the emails you've input.
- Email the contacts you invited this guide to make sure they don't miss the invitation.
B) If you're an administrator on Riipen for your school portal:
- Go to your school portal, which you can find under "My Portals" up in the navigation bar
- Go to the "Companies" tab under "⌵ More"
- Enter the emails of industry contacts you'd like to invite from your network using "Invite Companies"
- Send your industry contacts the link to your course page so they know where to go after they've been invited
- Email the contacts you invited this guide to make sure they don't miss the invitation